It’s the holiday season, dinner parties and holiday celebrations are underway! When your hostess showers you with dinner, deserts and drinks, bring a gift to show your appreciation. Here are a few gift ideas to give your hostess.
1. August Morgan Cocktail Napkins: Make your hostess’ party even better with the gift of charming cocktail napkins. They come in a variety of witty colorful patterns to give your hostess a good laugh.
2. Frasier Fir Candle: This candle blends the aromatic loveliness of Siberian fir needles, heartening cedar-wood and relaxing sandalwood. It will help create a holiday atmosphere in your hostess’ home.
3. Mari Ann’s Silk Mask: Give the gift of a restful night sleep with a heavenly silk mask. Created with two layers of the finest charmeuse silk and filled with mulberry silk floss, the sleeper will wake up refreshed and relaxed.
4. Sunny Life Cocktail Shaker: Bring your hostess a cocktail shaker stuffed with cuteness. Your hostess will open up the cocktail kit to find coasters, cocktail umbrellas, paper straws, stirrers and ice cubes. Its the perfect excuse to try out the four features cocktail recipes.
Want to spread extra holiday spirit? Bring a side dish to share with the whole party. One dish that is sure to please are Cranberry Brie Bites. Check out the simple and delicious recipe below!
INGREDIENTS: 1 tube crescent dough, cooking spray for pan, flour for rolling out dough, 8 oz. wheel brie, 1 c. whole berry cranberry sauce, 1/2 c. chopped pecans, 6 sprigs of rosemary, cut into 1″ pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch seams together. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, some chopped pecans, and one little sprig of rosemary.
- Bake until the crescent is golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.